Based on Sunday’s message here are some links for your consideration to aid your Bible reading:
- YouVersion App: For any of your mobile devices (e.g. phone, tablet, nicely designed site for your laptop too), I highly recommend you consider this app. It’s free and offers just about any translation you would want and includes a helpful calendar of multiple Bible reading plans.
- 52 Week Bible Reading Plan: read through the Bible over one year. Start any time.
- At Your Pace Bible Plan: read through the Bible at your own pace.
- ESV Reading Plan: there are many good translations available. My translation of choice is the ESV. They also have a nice online site for Bible study.
- Legacy Reading Plan: This plan does not have set readings for each day. Instead, it has set books for each month, and set number of Proverbs and Psalms to read each week. It aims to give you more flexibility, while grounding you in specific books of the Bible each month.