Living by faith has always been a part of following Jesus (Hebrews 11). Living by faith has always been risky. Adam and Eve first modeled this for us when they believed the Lord that He would send a Rescuer (Genesis 3:15). Noah demonstrated living by faith when he built a boat based upon God’s words and rain had never been seen before. Abraham obeyed God by faith when he worshipped by sacrificing a ram.
By faith, we too will follow God. We believe the time has come. It is our desire to build a facility with over 12,000 square feet; including…
- a 250+ seat auditorium to worship and hear God’s Word preached,
- safe and fun nurseries that doubles our current space,
- a spacious and inviting lobby to facilitate first-time guests and disciple-making,
- a kitchen to organize dinners, fellowships, and more.
God is calling Grace Life to walk by faith, to give by faith, to sacrifice by faith, and to build by faith. Knowing this, Pastor Joel will be preaching a series titled By Faith:
- August 28: By Faith…We Follow (Joshua 1:1-9)
- September 4: By Faith…We Abandon (Luke 14:25-33)
- September 11: By Faith…We Live (Hebrews 11:1-40)
- September 18: By Faith…We Serve (Mark 10:35-45)
- September 25: By Faith…We Belong (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- October 2: By Faith…We Sacrifice (2 Corinthians 8:1-15)
- October 9: By Faith…We Give (2 Corinthians 9:1-15)
- October 16: By Faith…We Commit (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
- October 23: By Faith…We Celebrate (Deuteronomy 4:1-14)
To register for the By Faith Dinner & Vision. Register HERE.